Cedeti Ingenierie is a design firm on a human scale based in Hoerdt, to the north of Strasbourg.
Since 1989, our know-how in a number of fields has allowed us to offer complete solutions adapted to each customer’s needs.
With their recognised experience, our enterprising staff will respond to your needs promptly and professionally.
We chiefly operate in eastern France, but also work all over the country and elsewhere in Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, etc.)
We have a staff of 19, including 12 civil and mechanical engineers.
Autocad, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Navisworks, Solidworks, Créo, Tekla
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis, Dlubal RFEM, LS-DYNA
Over the course of its development, Cedeti Ingenierie has developed an efficient and complete calculation organisation that is able to address a variety of problems in different areas of expertise. Our technical resources enable us to adapt our calculation methods to your needs: bar models, finite elements, dynamics (earthquake, explosion, etc.), large deformation (impact, plasticity, etc.)
We have in-depth knowledge of French, European and international standards and regulations:
- Euro code standards for steel, aluminium, crane supporting structures, fatigue and earthquake resistance (EN1990, EN1991, EN1993, EN1998, EN1999, etc.)
- Nuclear standards: ETC-C, RCC-G, CRT EdF etc.
- Pressure equipment and industrial piping: NF EN 13480, NF EN 13-445, CODETI, CODAP etc.
- Lifting equipment: FEM, NF EN 13155 etc.
- Hydraulic steel structures: DIN 19704
- Old standards: CM66, AL76, PS92, NV65, N84 etc.
- Foreign standards, DIN, ASME, AISC etc.
In a continual effort to achieve the highest quality, our employees regularly follow specific training courses to develop their expertise in the most advanced areas (earthquake resistance, fatigue, impact force calculations, 3D modelling, etc.)
All our employees are regularly trained in:
- Chemical hazards (RC1)
- Working at heights
- Use of harnesses
Also, some of our employees are specifically trained:
- to work in nuclear zones (RN1 certification for EDF)
- to carry out operations in electrical hazard zones (H0 B0 v)