The staff of Cedeti Ingénierie can work, depending on your particular needs, on any or all of the phases of your project.
- Diagnosis of buildings and installations (DIA)
- Regulatory approach, compliance upgrading
Front end engineering design
- Feasibility studies
- Preliminary budgeting
- Preliminary design studies (summary and detailed drafts)
- Preliminary dimensioning
- On-site measurements
- Construction designs (“PRO”), 2D/3D initial drawings
- PRO phase design calculations (geometry, overall dimensioning, stability, anchoring)
- Tender documents (“DCE”): preparation of special technical specifications and overall lump-sum price breakdowns, tender drawings, etc.
- Assistance with contract award (“ACT”): comparisons of bids, technical adjustments, etc.
- Detailed working drawings (“EXE”)
- EXE phase design calculations (additional justifications for attaching, welding, etc.)
- Fabrication drawings (“PAC”)
- Scheduling, coordination and site steering assignments (OPC)
- Supervision and monitoring of progress and proper execution of work
- Site meeting reports
- Inspection of compliance with health and safety rules
- Assistance with acceptance operations (AOR)
Project management grouping
We can provide project management services for all work items (earth work, structural work, metal structures, road and networks, utilities, process etc.).
For these projects, we work in a grouping along with our partners (architects, design firms etc.) to provide a complete solution.
3D laser scanner
The Leica 3D laser scanner enables us to survey the existing environment of a site in the form of point cloud data. Within a few minutes, millions of points are recorded with accuracy of about a millimetre and a range of up to 40 m.
The point cloud is then used to:
- View a 360° survey from several viewpoints
- Make a 3D model
- Extract characteristic lines for 2D views
- Superimpose 3D models of a new project on the existing environment
The benefits of the method are:
- Accurate measurements of existing environment. That makes it possible to install new equipment into a complex existing environment.
- The survey is exhaustive and true to reality: all the point cloud data are measurable, making it unnecessary to go back to the site (e.g. if it is an inaccessible or production area)
- Contactless survey (risk zones)
Virtual tour of a scanned environment
Along with our partners, we can offer virtual reality services, including immersive visualisation (3D virtual reality mask or multi-screen screening room) to put in situation a project team in charge or refurbishing or building a plant or a piece of equipment.
Among other things, these project reviews make it possible to:
- facilitate communication with the project team, and thus offer the parties involved a shared vision of the project,
- identify and avoid safety hazards,
- anticipate the risk of defects,
- optimise technical details
The main industries we serve are:
- Food processing
- Nuclear power
- Institutions and local authorities
- Waste treatment and recovery