The staff of Cedeti Ingénierie can work, depending on your particular needs, on any or all of the phases of your project.
- Diagnosis of buildings and installations (DIA)
- Regulatory approach, compliance upgrading
Front end engineering design
- Feasibility studies
- Preliminary budgeting
- Preliminary design studies (summary and detailed drafts)
- Preliminary dimensioning
- On-site measurements
- Construction designs (“PRO”), 2D/3D initial drawings
- PRO phase design calculations (geometry, overall dimensioning, stability, anchoring)
- Tender documents (“DCE”): preparation of special technical specifications and overall lump-sum price breakdowns, tender drawings, etc.
- Assistance with contract award (“ACT”): comparisons of bids, technical adjustments, etc.
- Detailed working drawings (“EXE”)
- EXE phase design calculations (additional justifications for attaching, welding, etc.)
- Fabrication drawings (“PAC”)
- Scheduling, coordination and site steering assignments (OPC)
- Supervision and monitoring of progress and proper execution of work
- Site meeting reports
- Inspection of compliance with health and safety rules
- Assistance with acceptance operations (AOR)
The main industries we serve are:
- Food processing
- Nuclear power
- Institutions and local authorities
- Waste treatment and recovery
Over the years, we have developed close links with partners who are recognised in their respective fields and can thus offer the following services:
3D laser scanning: 3D digital reports with scatter charts of your installations, machinery or buildings.
This technology can be used for the following, depending on the context:
- Optimised reading time
- Optimised 3D modelling time
- Integration of new projects in a true reproduction of the existing environment
Virtual reality: immersive views for in-situ work by project teams responsible for refurbishing or building a plant, a system or machinery.
Among other things, these project reviews make it possible to
- facilitate communication with the project team and offer the parties involved a shared vision of the project,
- identify and avoid safety hazards,
- anticipate the risk of defects,
- optimise technical details